The cast of Legends Roleplaying is pleased that our new campaign,
"Legends Legacy" has begun. Join us at Camp Marshall in Spencer Massachusetts,
where you are the star of your own personal heroic adventure. Whether
a veteran larper or first time player, you will experience combat,
skills, and role play like you’ve never seen before. Our cast, with
over 150 combined years of experience, includes people from all over
the New England larping community.
These seasoned Larpers provide our players with story lines, challenges,
and adventures; all designed to completely immerse you in the world
of Areth. Whether you are new to legends or a member of our legends
family, you can join us in our vision of the future, which builds
upon memories and experiences from all twenty two years of our history.
As always our players assist us in creating our story through our
interactive style of role play. You now have an opportunity to be
the one of the first players in a new campaign. Your creativity and
ideas will become canon in our never ending story. The characters
you create will be added to the pantheon of previous Legends players,
and you can expand the history in one of the longest running games
in New England. The entire Legends community awaits you and your contributions
with great anticipation. We look forward to sharing this new and innovative
adventure with you for many years to come.
- The new "My Legends" system has gone live. You can now create characters, update characters, and register for events online. All players with accounts will need to reset their passwords by going to the Reset Password page. If you do not have an account yet, you can Create One Here. More functionality will be added soon, including BGS submission and a new custom messageboard.
- Special Offers: We have some new special offers for new players and current players! Check them out!
- See who's coming to the next event.
- Winter Feast 2015: March 6-8, 2015
- Spring 1 - 2015: April 17-19, 2015
- Spring 2 - 2015: June 5-7, 2015
- Fall 1 - 2015: September 18-20, 2015
- Fall 2 - 2015: October 23-25, 2015